HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: How old is Tribal war?
In Response To: How old is Tribal war? ()

THE POST IS NEGATIVE, WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW IF FOLLY WAS IN AFRICA BEFORE THE EURO GENTILE WENT THERE?

BEAUTIFUL ZION THE LAND WHERE ALL GODS AND GODDESSES LOVE TO BE, A LAND OF PEACE AND TRANQUILITY, BUT NO RAS ADAM AS TO TRY TO FIND OUT IF WE AS BLACK PEOPLE WERE FIGHTING KILLING AND RAPING BEFORE EUROPEANS WENT THERE.

WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEGATIVES IN AFRICA, YES YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING FOR A LONG TIME AND SOME THINGS ARE VERY GOOD, BUT I FEEL YOU FEED OFF THE CONTROVERSY BY THE POST YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING LATELY AND RESENTLY AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY R A, YOU DO HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA.

OK WHAT I MEAN IS,YOU ALWAYS MAKE A STATEMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST IN RESENT TIMES, IN A FORM OF DELIBERATENESS, AS YOU KNOW THE RESPONSES MAY COME BACK HARSH.

YEAH I SEE YOUR MANY POST FROM RACE MIXING TO CUT DOWN RACIAL PREJUDICES ETC AND SO ON, BUT I SEE SOME CUNNINGNESS GOING ON HERE TO DELIBERATELY DISTURB THE BLACK MASSES POSTING HERE. YOU ALWAYS FEEL YOU CAN ARTICULATE AND SPEECH TALK AWAY YOUR POST WHICH AT TIMES ARE NOT UPLIFTING AND DO NOT BENIFIT ANYONE.

I DON'T THINK THE BALANCE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WILL BE FOUND BY THIS POST YOU HAVE POSTED I STILL SAY BLANTANTLY, AND BOLDLY, THAT YOU HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA YES COME WITH YOUR SOCALLED SKILL IN EXPLAINING YOUR POST AWAY BUT NO IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY DON'T CARE HOW ARTICULATE YOU ARE IN TYPING REASONING AND EXPLAINING THE DESCREPANCES AWAY.

I CALL IT AS I SEE IT, R ADAM BE WISE IN TRYING TO POINT OUT THAT PEOPLE OF COLOUR IN AFRICA WERE AT TRIBAL WAR BEFORE EUROPEANS WENT THERE, BECAUSE ALL THIS PROVES TO ME YOU ARE ASHAMED OF YOUR ANCESTORS HISTORY, AND ARE TRYING TO BRUSH OUR ANCESTORS WITH A BAD BRUSH TO COMFORT YOUR SOUL.

YES YOU HAVE BIG AND PRETTY WORDS AND A STYLE AND WAY OF DISMISSING HOW BLACK PEOPLE FEEL ON THIS FORUM AND GO AND CALL US BIGOTS WHEN WE DON'T AGREE WITH YOU LET ME TELL YOU WHAT PROPHET HON MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY SAY ABOUT HIS COLOUR.

HON PROPHET MARCUS SAYS, I AM A PROUND BLACK MAN, HONOURED TO BE A BLACK MAN, WHO ON GOD'S CREATION WOULD'NT BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A BLACK MAN,
RAS HOWARD I KNOW YOU WILL RESPOND BECAUSE YOU HATE THE WORD BLACK.

YES R A WITH ALL SAID AND DONE THE TRUTH IS AN OFFENCE BUT NOT A SIN UNTILL SUCH TIME APPOINTED ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST ONE HEART OF LOVE KIBER KES AA ADOFO::

Messages In This Thread

How old is Tribal war?
How old is Tribal war?
rootsie
Re: Adam
adam
Re: adam
Re: adam
Re: rootsie
Rootsie;On How Old I s Tribal War
Re: Rootsie;On How Old I s Tribal War
Sis Naphtali
Re: Sis Naphtali
Gman
Re: Gman
Preist Adofo
Re: Preist Adofo
Gman
Gman
Gman
Gman
Gman
Learn some history
Re: Preist Adofo
Re: BLESSED SOUND GMAN I AGREE BLESSED LOVE *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com